If your business requirements include processing of commercial insurance quotes based on ISO® rates and rules, there is no easier or faster way to implement and maintain your system than a NetRate Commercial Lines Rating System. The NetRate team leverages our ISO® relationship to provide an ISO® based system, and our years of experience delivering customized systems to ensure that your system is configured to the unique requirements of the insurance programs that you offer.
Benefits of a NetRate Commercial Lines Rating Solution
Our flagship ISO®-based NetRate Commercial Lines Rating Solution is designed to deliver an efficient, powerful, high performance rating experience with these benefits:
Rapid Deployment of the following ISO® Commercial Lines for all states, including DC and Puerto Rico.
- Commercial Auto
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Capital Assets Policy & Agricultural Capital Assets Policy
- Market Segments: Auto Service
- Workers’ Compensation
Maintenance Free: ISO® makes hundreds of changes per year. Our team keeps our ISO® content libraries up to date so the option sets, rates, and rules are ready when you need them. In addition, the solution is cloud based. There’s no need for you to use your valuable resources on maintaining ISO® content, updating software applications, or maintaining additional hardware.
Worry-Free, No-Hassle ISO® Edition Management: Whether all of the states in your program are ISO® current, use past editions, or you have a mix of the two, a NetRate solution will take the worry out of using the correct ISO® rate and rule edition. The NetRate service team will keep your programs set to the ISO® editions you specify, so your team doesn’t have to hassle with learning how to configure another system.
Efficient, Intuitive ISO® Data Entry: Rating on an ISO® basis requires selecting valid ISO® inputs for the ISO® edition being used. The NetRate user interface makes it easy for even the most inexperienced users to enter a quote by presenting only valid ISO® options for the configured ISO® edition. In addition, utilities like ISO® classification look up and automated zip code to ISO® territory matching, make data entry very intuitive.
Other key features of a NetRate Commercial Lines Rating Solution include:
- Customized to You: We know every ISO®-based insurance program has a unique component built on top of that base that provides extra value to the marketplace. We expect to tailor every NetRate solution to your unique requirements, and our experienced, US-based service team is ready to deliver. From custom coverages to custom lines of business we will meet your needs.
- Policy Life Cycle Rating: This solution goes beyond simply providing a one-time quote. We build in the power of the policy life cycle. From quick quoting, full quoting, and binding a policy to mid-term endorsements, cancellations, and renewals your NetRate solution can handle it.
- Multi-Line, Multi-State, Multi-Location and Package Rating: Allows for exceptional handling of large, complex policy rating.
- Complete Rating Worksheet: All the rating results, premiums, factors, and calculations, in an easy-to-read PDF.
- Fully Integrated Policy Documents: NetRate is integrated with our NetPPS document generation system for generating everything from proposals to complete policy documents.
- Easy Reports: Any data either input or generated during the rating process can be incorporated into a report. Bordereau, carrier feeds, statistical coding reports, and many more can be generated in many different formats with the push of a button.
- Eliminate Duplicate Data Entry with Data Imports: Lots of locations? Huge vehicle fleets? Don’t do any duplicate data entry. Import them in a snap!
- Systems Integration: Gone are the days of having to re-enter data from one system to another. Easily integrate your third party applications, such as a policy administration system, with your NetRate rating solution. In addition, take advantage of our existing integrations with data sources, such as VIN decoding services and property protection classes.