The powerful business rules engine built-in to NetPPS uses information from the rating process or data submitted from a third-party application to automatically select the correct mandatory forms and display the appropriate optional forms for underwriter selection.
Whatever the scenario, the business rules can be configured to meet your requirements.
Combining policy data from the fully integrated NetRate Commercial Lines Rating solution or from any third-party application, business rules can drive the selection of the correct forms that will make up the policy document. Once selected, data passed to the NetPPS solution will fill the forms and your complete policy document in .PDF format will be ready to send and store.
We understand that not all insurance program policy documents can be fully automated. Your program niche may require more of a hands-on approach. The NetPPS solution is flexible enough to handle many different use case scenarios and requirements. The NetPPS business rule engine, will automatically select mandatory forms based on the policy data provided, and then display a subset of potential optional forms for underwriter selection. Once selected any data passed to NetPPS will fill the appropriate forms. If more data is required to complete the forms, an intuitive data entry screen will show the user where required information needs to be added. If this data is common across several documents, the forms are smart enough to not ask for the data again. After the required data is entered the complete policy document is generated in .PDF format, and again ready to send and store.
Other key features of a NetPPS document generation solution include:
- Customized to You: We know every insurance program has unique components that provide extra value to the marketplace. We expect to tailor every NetPPS solution to your unique requirements, and our experienced, US-based service team is ready to deliver. From logos and forms to custom business rules we will meet your needs.
- Policy Life Cycle: This solution goes beyond simply providing the original policy documents. We build in the power of the policy life cycle so that just the right documents are generated for each transaction type. From original policy to mid-term endorsements, cancellations, and renewals your NetPPS solution can handle it.
- Multi-Line, Multi-State, Multi-Location and Packages: Allows for exceptional handling of large, complex policies.
- Fully Integrated with NetRate Rating solutions: NetPPS is integrated with our NetRate Commercial Lines Rating solution so you can seamlessly generate documents from data already entered.
- Eliminate Duplicate Data Entry with Data Imports: Lots of locations? Huge vehicle fleets? Don’t do any duplicate data entry. Import them in a snap!
- Systems Integration: Gone are the days of having to re-enter data from one system to another. Easily integrate your third party applications, such as a policy administration system, with your NetPPS policy issuance solution.