Do you want end-user buy-in for your technology? Then involve them in the planning stages, says a Harvard Business Review article from June 2015.
The article identifies five critical questions to ask about any initiative to prevent failure. Those include making sure the technology you choose addresses an actual or upcoming need; guaranteeing a good user experience; aligning the technology with your company’s goals; identifying both the value and the cost of the solution; and implementing products designed with the future in mind so they don’t become obsolete in the short run.
At NetRate, we can heartily endorse a comprehensive plan for the implementation of digital solutions! Our commercial insurance rating system is:
- Responsive to user needs – We designed it specifically for insurance companies, program administrators and managing general agents based on your insurance quoting software needs. Plus, our solutions can be customized to your business demands.
- Easy on users – When it comes to workflow, NetRate’s commercial lines rater provides seamless, automated interface with carrier systems as well as ISO-based coverages. Our NetPPS policy printing system populates data cells using business rules to reduce manual input and rekeying. Additionally, we provide training and ongoing support to our clients.
- Aligned with your company’s goals – Not only do the NetRate automated rating solutions provide efficiencies, they work behind the scenes, giving MGAs, program administrators and insurers a look and feel customized to their brand.
- Cost-efficient – Our out-of-the-box insurance rater provides a rating solution without the need to commit significant IT resources to the project. It eliminates wasted time on forms, and the accuracy our systems provide reduces the number of error corrections and resubmissions.
- Future-minded – Our products are modularized to provide a suite of options that can grow with your needs. They are also highly configurable, so if you move into new lines or expand endorsements, we can just merge those demands into your system.
A NetRate commercial lines rating system is part of a forward-thinking, user-responsive digital strategy that places customization, training and cost-consciousness at the forefront of all our options. Whether you work from ISO data or carrier-specific resources, a NetRate solution will be constantly updated, fast and accurate.
NetRate can help make your rating and associated business processes more efficient and enhance your competitiveness while keeping your unique needs at the center of the system. Please give us a call at (877) 790-1114 or email us to find out how NetRate can provide you with solutions to improve your commercial lines insurance rating process.