If your business requirements include generating policy documents for commercial insurance based on ISO® forms and business rules, there is no easier or faster way to implement and maintain your system than a NetPPS policy document generation system. The NetRate team leverages our ISO® relationship to provide an ISO®-based forms library, and our years of experience delivering customized systems to ensure that your system is configured to the unique requirements of the insurance programs that you offer.
Benefits of NetPPS Policy Issuance
Our ISO®-based NetPPS Commercial Lines Policy Issuance solution is designed to deliver an efficient, powerful, high-performance document generation experience with these benefits:
Rapid Deployment of the following ISO® Commercial Lines for all states, including DC and Puerto Rico.
- Commercial Auto
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Capital Assets Policy & Agricultural Capital Assets Policy
- Market Segments: Auto Service
- Workers’ Compensation
Maintenance Free: ISO® makes hundreds of changes per year. Our team keeps our ISO® content libraries up to date so the forms and rules are ready when you need them. In addition, the solution is cloud based. There’s no need for you to use your valuable resources on maintaining ISO® content, updating software applications, or maintaining additional hardware.
Worry-Free, No Hassle ISO® Edition Management: Our configuration utilities make it very easy to select the form version required by each of your programs and states within your programs. The NetRate service team will keep your programs set to the form versions you specify, so your team doesn’t have to worry about or hassle with learning how to configure another system.
Efficient, Intuitive Form Selection and Data Entry: Most of the required forms are automatically selected and generated based on rating data coming from NetRate or from your third-party application. For those forms that may need underwriting determination on whether or not to attach them, the business rules keeps the user selectable options down to a minimum so there are not hundreds of options to sift through. Once the form selection process is complete, our intuitive data entry screens provide an efficient user experience by highlighting required form fields that still need to be filled.
Other key features of a NetPPS Commercial Lines Policy Issuance solution include:
- Customized to You: We know every ISO® based insurance program has a unique component built on top of that base that provides extra value to the marketplace. We expect to tailor every NetRate solution to your unique requirements, and our experienced, US-based service team is ready to deliver. From logos on forms to custom business rules we will meet your needs.
- Policy Life Cycle: This solution goes beyond simply providing the original policy documents. We build in the power of the policy life cycle so that just the right documents are generated for each transaction type. From original policy to mid-term endorsements, cancellations, and renewals your NetPPS solution can handle it.
- Multi-Line, Multi-State, Multi-Location and Packages: Allows for exceptional handling of large, complex policies.
- Fully Integrated with NetRate Rating solutions: NetPPS is integrated with our NetRate Commercial Lines Rating solution so you can seamlessly generate documents from data already entered.
- Eliminate Duplicate Data Entry with Data Imports: Lots of locations? Huge vehicle fleets? Don’t do any duplicate data entry. Import them in a snap!
- Systems Integration: Gone are the days of having to re-enter data from one system to another. Easily integrate your third party applications, such as a policy administration system, with your NetPPS policy issuance solution.